Digi Scrapping All Night Long

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

New Layout to share with you all!

I am missing Italy right about now and I decided to head back to some of my Italy photo's and see what I could dig up to use with a new kit I got at http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/ last night. I choose a kit (Actually 2 new kits) by Studio RoseyPosey who creates wonderful shabby designs. I tend to drift toward the shabby side of scrap so I have loved just about everything she has created. This is a layout I did with her new kit ShabbyShanty which happens to be a collaboration with Shabby Miss Jenn.


As you can probably tell I am really loving the reds and blacks together right now. I think they really make the layout JUMP off the gallery boards and I like the contrast as well. Let me know what your favorite colors are right now to mix up I would really like to know.

Journaling: "In Rome Italy, Aunt Mary and I stopped at a small Trattoria near the Trevi Fountain. We had a wonderful meal Al Fresco (outside). I endulged in a glass of white wine while enjoying my meal and listening to the strolling musician serenading us as we dined."
Credits:
Studio Buttercup: Template Autumn Splender
Studio RoseyPosey: Shabby Shanty
Both available at http://www.scrapbookgraphics.com/

0 comments:

Post a Comment