Digi Scrapping All Night Long

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Toot Tootin my whistle!!

I am so excited because I entered a layout at Digidares as you all already know from my last post and I went back today to check it and I won!! Whew Hooo!! I am so excited!
Take a look for yourself! You can click on the image to be directed to the webpage.


I really enjoyed this challenge and will have to check out the next one now too. I was especially excited because it was the first time I have submitted there. I have always been a fan and always read the blog but never found the enticement to give it a whirl. This dare though involved an autumn layout and I could not pass that up. Thanks so much for looking!

1 comments:

Kait said...

Congratulations. It is a beautiful page and well deserving.

Post a Comment